When you want to set up a company in the UK, certain requirements must be met.
First of all, a document containing the name of the company and the details of its activity must be prepared. Then, the passport information of the company owner and a sample of the invoice issued in the name of the company owner will be sufficient to start the company establishment process in the UK.
What are the Advantages of Starting a Company in the UK?
There are many advantages of establishing a company in the UK, which is the center of international trade and one of the countries that direct the world economy. These:
- The UK has the highest ease of doing business among other countries. Various opportunities are available in all business divisions. In addition, the restrictions you may encounter when compared to other countries are lower. When compared to other countries, the UK is one of the leading countries in terms of tax. So there is a fairly simple tax system. So there is a fairly simple tax system.
- From the moment the company is established in the UK , you will have access to accounts such as PayPal that are not used in Turkey and you can speed up your transactions. In addition to having many skilled workers, the UK has low labour costs.
- It also has a flexible market with regulations designed to protect employees.
- A strong infrastructure is important for the growth of your business in any country. Infrastructure improvements are underway in the UK in areas such as energy, transport, waste management and telecommunications.
- The region’s focus on sustainable change and positive developments provides a solid foundation for successful business operations. The UK is free to create its own regulations according to its own needs in sectors such as tax, finance and law. While agreements vary by country, they provide a great opportunity for the UK to grow your growing business.
- There is no minimum capital requirement to open a limited liability company in the UK. Therefore, it will be more advantageous to establish a company in the UK.
- With its double tax agreement with many other countries such as Turkey, Germany and the Netherlands, it provides a high amount of advantage to investors. The last of the advantages of starting a company in the UK is that the corporate tax rate is 19%.
- Build Your UK Company with Company Global!
- Enjoy company formation processes in the UK with Company Global’s expert staff.
Company Global, which manages the whole process for you with its appropriate solutions , does all this in as little as 2 business days.
does all this in as little as 2 business days. Company Global also has extra services in the UK packages that you can choose from for your needs. Click here to get detailed information and apply.